good news comingsoon new rev of fishell
New developments Fishell Project R3 and good news [18/02/12]
Sun, 18/09/2011 20:11 - zerozelta
Hello everyone, today I
I have the latest developments that are in development and good news Fishell
for users Shell.
The good news
Fishell and R3 are that is basically finished, all that remains is to wait
to be completed translations
English and other languages (yes, Fishell now has multi language = D) and
Fishell can enjoy a few days. And the project and will have a web page
official (still in development), just a matter of time to enjoy this.
Now here are the
Fishell new project developments that may be considered as good
- New system upgrade and installation (no longer require 2 packages, you can install or upgrade to one)
- End of the system software update (Updated Fishell any recent version without des configure or delete your accounts)
- Added new installer / updater Fishell Fishell PC (requires java)
- Added configuration panel (basic settings for now)
- Fishell with multi Idoma by now added to the French (90% translated but we're at it)
- Started working with the website (still under construction but if you want to see how it will come to www.fishell.tk
- 75% Fishell code is public for all users (the other 25% is private for reasons of protection for user accounts)
As you can see are
very good progress, in short R3 focus with these improvements:
[I] [i] 75% of the code is now public for users (the other 25% is encrypted for security)
[+] [I] Added file selector included in some internal functions of the shell (use Explorer-like file).
[+] [I] New feature MSS (Memory Stick Sender) allows you to send files between PSPs via the Memory Sticks (for now only files).
[+] [I] Added support multi Idoma pora added now to the French (led 90% of the shell for now)
[+] [I] Added new installer / updater Fishell Fishell PC (requires java)
[-] [I] Compatibility plugin categorize a game.
[-] [I] totally rebuilt the mp3 player (inspired limewire pc) (BETA Stage).
[+] New System Installation and Upgrade (no longer require 2 packages, you can install or upgrade to one)
[+] Added auto garbage collection system (released every so often you may get the RAM crashes on psps 1000).
[+] Possibility to display the complete Fishbar (optional).
[+] Enabled the option to log output from the menu.
[+] Added ability to install plugins from the file browser (double click the file. Prx).
[+] Added option to reset the system recovery menu (reset user accounts and system settings to default in case of having a constant error).
[+] Added function to create new files from the browser.
[+] Added configuration panel (basic settings for now)
[+] Possibility to remove the effect of transparency in the Explorer Bar (speeds up a little shell speed) (optional).
[+] Enabled the option to install plugins from zpmp with the new file selector (to select a file. Prx and install).
[+] New option to change the window color to any RGB color (optional).
[+] Added possibility to enable / disable the use of the joystick.
[+] Added support for playing sounds in BGM format on the player.
[+] Added ability to change the color of main button on the toolbar.
[+] Added ability to change the color of the wave on the desktop.
[+] Added ability to change the desktop background color (Tint).
[+] Added visual effect to create or delete a shortcut.
[+] New form to enable / disable the USB drive by clicking on the mini PC Fishbar.
[+] Added popup menu in text fields with the basic options (copy, paste and delete) (BETA Stage).
[+] Added the Fishbar wave effect (optional).
[+] Built GAMPAD FUSA (@ Andy Man) (such as access from the shell that you have built the application).
[+] Added app fish-extractor (extractor ZIP and RAR for Fishell).
[+] Added failsafe feature for multilingual support (Avoid the hang of the PSP and instead returns the text "(unknown)" in the word is not identified).
[-] Changed interface analog clock gadget.
[-] Completed the system software update (Updated Fishell any recent version without unconfigure or delete your accounts)
[-] Improved Autoboot module (support for the game categories plugin and minor bug fixes).
[-] Changed eboot to version HM9 luaHM (less file size and enhanced features).
[-] Started work support pads (Step BETA).
[-] New function to create ranges of selection in the file browser (Hold R and then select the item to add to selection (hold R)) (BETA Stage).
[-] Fixed some problems starting the umd dumper umd launcher and some cfw.
[-] Fixed bug when cutting and pasting folders in multiple directories (recursively).
[-] Modified the form to show the "semaforo_plus" to drag the window to the right.
[-] Fixes spelling in the language (Spanish).
[-] Changes to the window manager (is more stable now use).
[-] Fixed bugs with the names of shortcuts.
[-] Possibility to activate the recovery menu by pressing L (other than R button).
[-] Changed the functions of the navigation buttons on the scroll in the file browser.
[-] Fixed errors in applying funds.
[-] Fixed bug in Plugin Manager application Zelta Portable (2 times to open the application).
Now, with all these
good news, I had to have some not so good, and the news is not so
good news is that the customization of the components (colors, themes etc..) is
supported in R 3, I have not implemented the code to set from the
Shell, ie, everything has to
manually configured in the configuration files of each user and not
may change in the R3, I have not had time to finish the player as
should and still not added the viewer / text editor.
But all this will be
fixed in R4 which will soon leave and that the most difficult Fishell this
I hope that progress
I have liked, in a few days I will upload R3 to the public