- SIGNATURE : Size must be under 450px X 150px
- AVATAR : Size Must be Under 140 X 140px.
1. Unsolicited Advertising / Trading is strictly forbidden within daedalusx64.com & IRC. First time is a warning, second time is a day ban, third time is a indefinitely.
2. While debating and discussion is fine, respect is the name of the game. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts. Do not flame, hound, badger, disrespect, or taunt ANYONE on the forums. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close it and keep for future references (and of course for a laugh later on). You will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior.
3. "Trolls or Trolling", "Flames" and/or "Board Wars" are not tolerated here or elsewhere. Posts that taunt or are otherwise inflammatory against other sites will be removed. Also, anyone found to be making inflammatory posts and remarks on other forums (starting Flame or Board Wars) can and will loose their posting privileges here. This rule also applies to those that, for whatever reason, feel a need to post negative remarks about our site on other forums. If you do, don't expect to be welcome here.
4. Vulgar language, images and other offending material including, but not limited to, race, nudity or pornography is not tolerated here. The DaedalusX64.com staff shall be the sole arbitrators of what does and what does not violate community standards. With exception to Off Topic section, you may post with Vulgar Language, images (as long as they are posted with the NSFW tag at the start of every topic and images aren't too extreme (must fit in with the 15+ classification, nothing over).
You will be warned twice then banned instantly for three months subsequently after breaking these rules.
5. Illegal transactions/sites like warez, selling of personal information (i.e. credit cards, e-mail addresses), pornography, etc are not allowed in the forums and will result in the deletion of your post and an instant month ban.
6. Cross posting is not allowed and can result in the deletion of one or both posts. Cross posting is defined as posting the same information in two or more separate forums. We understand that some topics might fit into more than one forum. Please try to pick the best one and stick with it.
7. You are not allowed to post URL's that lead to an affiliate program or that in any way earn you something. We consider you earning something if you have an affiliate ID, Website, or if you earn money from banner impressions or click-thru's. You may ask us to place advertisements for a small fee.
8. Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
9. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts and such. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count ("post whoring") is frowned upon. If you do engage in this type of activity, we can prevent your post count from increasing permanently and you'll gain yourself an instant 1 week ban.
10. Due to the nature of political debate and the passion that some of our members have on this very divisive subject, posts/threads or signatures that are related to politics or are political nature will be closed/removed if not kept as a civil debate. All posts/threads of this nature should be in "Off Topic". They will be deleted elsewhere. All other forum rules still apply.
11. While these rules cover most common situations, we cannot anticipate everything. Consequently, we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure our site is not disrupted or abused in any way.
12. Moderators and Administrators have final word in anything. If you have a problem or a complaint direct it to them, not to the general forums. They will then take the appropriate actions.
13. Admins and Moderators reserve the right to EDIT/REMOVE any of these rules at any time with no consent.
14. Please report any post(s) that breach these rules, you will not be rewarded with anything however it will prove that you are dedicated to the project. False reporting will be taken into review.
15. Bothering Developers won't speed up the project, it'll slow it down to a halt. So don't do it unless its important or you think it may benefit.
16. Within IRC, you must be aware that we follow all of Freenode's rules as well as rules set in our topic. Breaching one of these rules will be an immediate ban.
17. Any impersonation of any other member or members username either in full or in part results in a single warning, following a re-offense a 2 week ban shall be in place.
18. Insulting, flaming, or hounding a person via private messaging is not tolerated. It will result in a warning, and a ban if it continues.
19. Creating an inappropriate username ( including language related to pornography, genitalia, swear words, etc. ) will result in a permanent ban to your account, unless you pm an Adminstrator within 24 hours to request it be changed.
Above all have fun!!
|Last edited by Kreationz on Mon May 30, 2011 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
|Reason: Kreationz: Modified rule #10